Situated in the middle of Jaipur and a part of Late Her Highness Maharani Rajmata Gayatri Devi’s residence, Taj Rambagh SMS Function Centre will offer you palatial feel and hospitality both!
- Wedding in Taj Rambagh SMS Function Centre will be truly royal as the place continues to be part of Jaipur’s Royal famiy’s residence
- Being managed by Taj group, wedding here will be best services and hospitability
- Logistics are very easy to manage as the venue location is very convenient
Taj Rambagh SMS Function centre is more than ideal choice for couples wanting destination wedding in the heart of the Jaipur city. Taj SMS Rambagh Function centre is part of the palatial residence of Late Her Highness Rajmata Gayatri Devi, the part itself is huge enough for organizing a palace wedding here.Let us take you through our very own view of the place and also how we conceptualized and executed one of our client’s wedding on this venue.
Venue Recce before the wedding event
Venue’s aerial view before wedding decor preparations!
There are around 20 rooms for the guests, pool side and an adjacent garden with the trees all around that you will be stunned with the beautiful surroundings. There is a huge garden with the capacity of 1500 guests. The garden has boundary of palatial walls and beautiful typical architecture chhatri’s all around. The lush green grass, the quiet surroundings and the peacocks all over will certainly take you to the princely era.
Final glance of the decor before the mehendi event starts
Wedding Decor execution approved by the ideation team!
The place is being managed by Taj group of hotels, hence you will find flawless services in all areas. We have simply more than loved their food and hygiene aspects and hence a special mention about these, here.
We are ready!Waiting for the bride and groom 🙂
Have a look at one of our wedding in Taj Rambagh SMS Function Centre,Jaipur ,at https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=GZTzPTy1e6E You will love the place in all aspects and an actual royal wedding experience for you within the comforts of the city also.This venue will be simply just the thing for your Destination Wedding in Jaipur. Author-Rishi Singh Co-owner of Splash Events, The Wedding Planners Wedding Planners in Jaipur www.splashevents.in Date Published:13th November 2017
Let us look into Palaces of Rajasthan that have been converted into Hotels, as Wedding Venues!
- Most of the Rajasthan’s cities have palaces that have been converted into hotels
- Your wedding in one of these palaces will be witness to:
- a place of historical significance giving identity to their respective cities
- a metaphor of preserving the cultural heritage
- Read on to know more about city wise list of these popular & unpopular palaces also
Wedding in Rajasthan is the stuff that all fairy tales weddings are made of. They are full of our age old traditions, royal hospitality with padharo mare des as state’s tourism policy,and perfectly healthy and nerve soothing foods-dal,batti, churma, kair, saangri to name a few. The first to-do for wedding planning in Rajasthan is booking a wedding venue. With so many options in the properties, let us chalk out few ideal wedding venues-mostly Palaces converted into hotels- in the state of Rajasthan. We will name palaces converted into hotels, in Rajasthan, and also their certain features. For the specific property features, a separate analysis will have to be done by your wedding planner in Rajasthan. The below list is more of reference for you to catalog palaces that have been converted into hotels in Rajasthan. (Click here for Palace Hotels of Jaipur as Wedding Venues)
- Jodhpur Palaces-The most popular and perfectly managed Palace Hotel is Umed Bhawan Palace. This palace is of the Rajawada times .It is property of Jodhpur’s Former Maharaja Gaj Singh. Today this property is being run in a very professional manner by Taj Group of Hotels. This place is perfect example of the architectural expertise. This building has been made only by Jodhpuri red stones and no cement has been used in its construction. From many popular weddings which have happened here, one is that of Liz Hurley and Arun Nayaar.The other palace hotel in Jodhpur is Ranabanka Palace and palatial wedding venue is Mehrangarh Fort.
- Khimsar Palace is situated in Nagore and was built in 15th century by the son of the founder of Jodhpur. Today part of it is still residence of the family’s direct lineage and rest has been opened as a Palace hotel. Today this palace is converted into Hotel and is managed by Welcome Group of Hotels. It is one of the best choices for destination weddings.
- Udaipur-Udaipur‘s Lake Palace, today is known as Taj Lake Palace. This palace is built in the midst of a bog lake, so you know how beauty personified the place or palace must be.Hinduja, one of the business tycoons of India also chose this place for one of the weddings in their family.
- Bikaner-Lalgarh palace is another beautiful palace in Bikaner. This palace is built of red stones .It was built by Maharaja Ganga Singh ji in late 18thSituated in desert area, there have been lot of desert theme weddings that have been organized here.
- Kota-has Umed Bhawan Palace which was residence of the ruling king of Kota in early 1900’s. This was built with beautiful combination of Victorian and Rajputi architecture. It has 32 big spacious rooms and stately gardens and corridors. This place is also favorite of Bollywood stars.
- Chittorgarh – has Nahargarh Palace which is surrounded by a private lake, dense forests and Aravali range. This is the one of the most amazing wedding venue one can chose.
These are real, age old palaces of Rajasthan which if you are getting booked as your wedding venue, will make your wedding truly royal.
Co-owner of Splash Events, The Wedding Planners
Wedding Planners in Jaipur
Date Published:12th Oct 2017