Let us understand how we can create our dream wedding decor, in a fixed budget!
- Wedding decors are not always costly
- Customising of wedding decor will bring it within a budget. Read on how?
In a wedding planning, wedding decoration is the least looked after aspect, the simple reason or rather assumption being that it bounds to be costly always. It gets natural to fall for this assumption as a) with ever increasing prices everywhere high costs is what we keep paying most of the times everywhere b) wedding decoration is always about big stages, splendid backdrops, and everything that gives a grandiose looks. If you have not been to a wedding lately, just try n recall about a decent typical wedding decor which you have seen in the past. It was always about luxurious mehraabs and magnificent curtains, opulent chandeliers and basically everything that gives a lavish look to the wedding decor.
As wedding planners we will help you understand how you can bring down the cost of wedding decoration and make it look very beautiful and elegant. (P.S.: As wedding planners, elegant is our favourite wordJ.)We are writing this blog as we fully understand that every couple getting married has a certain budget and wants the same dream wedding in that limited budget, matlab kam keemat mein zyaada ka faayada. Now with changing times, we have everything available and customised to the T for us, so why not wedding decor. The broad outline for the same is mentioned below for you.
Customise the wedding decor based on your wedding venue parameters .Few tips are:
- Nowadays mehraabs and chandeliers have been replaced by lounges and canopies which can be smartly placed and beautifully decorated and they will be well in your budget.The look also gets accentuated with the use of lounges.
- You can go in for minimalistic and elegant wedding decor. (Elegant againJ)The decor is not stuffing the venue with decorative props but the final look has to be aesthetically appealing, which is taken care of by the wedding planners.
- Go for mix of natural and artificial flowers.
- Also if you have eyes set for a wedding decor since long, but realise that it is very costly , sit with your wedding planner who knows his job as a pro and he/she will tailor it without compromising on the final wedding look and remaining well within your budget. The mainline here is hire best or an expert wedding planner , you can read here how to hire a perfect wedding planner http://wp.me/p3ohsW-3N
Invite limited number of guests. The wedding venue required will also be small with less number of guests. The small wedding venue will entail less wedding decor cost.
You can take your guests to a wedding destination, book a good looking hotel and enjoy your wedding as a holiday. Wedding destination cities /venues offer hotel options in abundance, so you can save the costs in hotel booking. The reason why we also think inviting small number of guests is simple-everybody in your surroundings, will know one day that you are married, just think over if it is so very necessary to invite each and every person you have known in your lifetime . Wedding is your personal moment that will become extremely beautiful and fulfilling when shared with your close ones. Rather than inviting 1000+ and 3000+ guests, just inviting those 150-200 important near dear ones will make your wedding a closely knitted affair with just informal interactions, gatherings, fun and no formalities, almost perfect
The above mentioned points will help you plan all the details of your wedding decor the way you always wanted it to be and also within your budget.
Co-owner of Splash Events, The Wedding Planners
Wedding Planners in Jaipur
Date Published: 25th Sept 2107