Simplify the humongous task of Wedding Catering
- Wedding catering involves fixing the menu,analysing the cuisines and fixing the menu accordingly
- Other part of wedding catering is following the basics of serving the food
Read on to know both these details of wedding catering.
If you are getting your wedding organized, the most challenging and also mouth watering task is fixing up a wedding caterer. We see it challenging as every part of India has vast cuisines and it gets almost a phenomenal task to fix the venue. To make everybody in your guest list happy about the food, also makes the task one of the most difficult.
Let’s have a look at how finalising the wedding catering part of wedding planning can be simplified. Knowing the gastronomical delights of wedding menu and catering styles is important as that makes food experience of your wedding guest simply perfect. At the same time it is also impossible to discuss entire Indian cuisine due to its immensity, we will pick one of the cuisines and discuss how it can fit into our wedding menu. The following wedding catering analysis can be applied to other cuisines as well.
Here we will discuss a typical Rajasthani wedding menu,that is our favourite as well. Rajasthani cuisine has lots of varieties in starters, main course and desserts.
In starters one can serve once guests chhachh rabadi, chola salad, lal bair,dansaray. In the main course there lots of delicious rajasthani preparations one can opt like makkae ki roti with sarson ka saag,bajray ki roti with kair sangari ki sabji,rajasthani dal with bati and taporay which is green chilli ki sabzi, allu pyaz ki sabzi, shai paneer with matar. In desserts rajasthani kheer with maalpua or rabadi with maalpua,ghever of Jaipur,churma of Jaipur,misreemawa,jalebi with milk, rasmali,kaju ki katali,gajak, rewadi. You can ask your caterer to make you taste all these delicacies which will help you decide the menu and also the happiness it will bring on your guests faces.Our favourite is Gyan ji caterers in Jaipur, who make more than perfect food for guests and make it look like a real bliss to be able to eat sumptuously delicious food.
The other part of catering is serving the food to the guests. The basics to be followed when the food is being prepared and served to the guests should be taken into account, and these will just make wedding menu ideal and also exemplary. Below is our list of must to-do’s in wedding catering execution,
- The place where food is being cooked should be neat and clean
- There should be sufficient light and good ventilation for the cooks and their helpers
- Hygiene part should be maintained , e.g. make washing hands mandatory for all involved in cooking
- Make sure all the vegetables and ingredients are procured from the best possible vendors and are organically produced
- The dresses of the waiters should be very tidy
- No use of smokeless tobacco by any worker of the caterer
- All the waiters and cooks as and when required should be wearing cooking and serving gloves
- The other fancy part of wedding catering like exotic cutlery adds beauty, only when the above basic wedding catering to-do’s are executed by the caterer
- Also look into the use of beautiful table arrangements to enhance the beauty of wedding dinner. This part can be taken care by your wedding planner
We consider wedding catering as the most exciting part of wedding planning and we will help you make this part of wedding planning yummy as well.
Co-owner of Splash Events, The Wedding Planners
Wedding Planners in Jaipur
Date Published: 25th April 2017